WELCOME TO THE GRIMY TRAVELER'S BLOG!

WHERE "KEEPING IT REAL" IS AN
UNDERSTATEMENT! COME SHARE THIS JOURNEY WITH A ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD BLACK MAN (DID I SCARE YOU ALREADY) AS HE CONQUESTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

TOUCH DOWN!


I touched down about an hour ago at Santo Domingo Airport. There is nothing but ass and tities in this airport. I already see the African influence in these women here. They have African bodies, with the big hips and ass, very thin waist and nice bit tities; Mixed with Latin features such as the hair and facial features, very nice. My Spanish is serviceable so I asked a cabby to take me to my hotel. It was about a 20 min ride to my hotel. On my way there I past a "Presidente" billboard, my buddies told me about this bear. I made a mental note to grab a few on the way to the room. When I arrived at my hotel everything was according to plan. I tipped the cabby $10 USD, even though EURO's are worth more nowadays, and checked in. My room was nice and cozy. I stopped at the Bar in the hotel grabbed me a few Presidente's and I went up stairs and took a nap. I need my rest if I'm going to be rolling some things out tonight. Stay tunned.

No comments:

KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!

KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!
IS POWER!