WELCOME TO THE GRIMY TRAVELER'S BLOG!

WHERE "KEEPING IT REAL" IS AN
UNDERSTATEMENT! COME SHARE THIS JOURNEY WITH A ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD BLACK MAN (DID I SCARE YOU ALREADY) AS HE CONQUESTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Travels of a Black Man from the UK

What's good World,

My name is Grimy, I'm a 28 year old Black Man from the UK (Of all places). I got my passport about a year ago and boy am I excited. I'm about to embark on a journey to new places, new countries and best of all NEW HOES! :p I would like to share my experiences with the world and hopefully share some insight on some issues affecting the world from my point of view. A BLACK MAN FROM THE UK's POINT OF VIEW! I will be very honest and very frank about everything. If you find anything on this blog offensive, I apologize off the bat. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask. You can email me your questions or comments at thegrimytraveler@gmail.com Until then ENJOY!

My first trip will be The Dominican Republic! I hear there are beautiful women there, can't wait. I will give you the scoop once I touch down.

No comments:

KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!

KNOWLEDGE OF SELF!
IS POWER!